Busy Little Bee...

It's been a long time yah'll! How you doing?

I know I haven't' been blogging as often over the last 6 months or so, but, I have been around. For those of you who follow me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM or TUMBLER, will already be up to date with my daily shenanigans. This month I have a bit more free time, so I hope to get up to speed with you all. There are lots of blogs I have missed reading and just generally catching up with you guys and dolls  .

So, what have I been up to? well, teaching - mainly. Lots of health and nutrition cooking classes and workshops for families, children and individuals. The most recent, being last week with the Bite Buddies 2016 team. I have spoken about this concept before sometime ago, but just to refresh your memory HERE is the link. The idea is basically to bring together older and younger people through sharing of information - technology and food, a very cool idea.

This year, I had two teams I worked with to create some delish dishes! All the participants and teams were great, it was such a pleasure to meet them all and wonderful to share my passion for cooking and sharing healthy recipes. 
Alex and Shabnam created this amazing spicy, Wagamama inspired dish, read about it and meet the bite buddies HERE.


Next up I had the lovely Saleha and daughter Hana, they made a dish that is already in the recipe archives of the blog - you can read all about Saleha and Hana's experience HERE


It is such a wonderful experience to share information and experiences together, if you are in the Croydon area, maybe 2017 is the year you get involved. I had a terrific time and would love to see some of you my regular readers attend next year!!




Till next time, EAT mindfully, DRINK responsibly, and EXERCISE your mind and body!!!



Alicia

Labels: ,